Ideas for the “Start ups (Under preparation)
Short link- http://wp.me/p1ZsI2-Rh
Various opportunities the Start ups to look at.
1. Impact of transition from Voice to Data & Multimedia.
Major portion of Revenue from Data services move from Network Operators to External Service Providers and e-Commerce Business units in PDN. There is big opportunities for small time srtart ups in this arena.
Most of the advance Information Communication Technology systems till few years back had been the monopoly of Network Operators/ ISPs and System vendors. It has become necessary to take these out of the monopoly TSPs into the User premises by integrating Technology of numerous User intensive systems, each needing distinctly different user specific Applications which cannot be handled by TSPs. Though these have great impact on Telecom Service providers, as Voice call revenue is dwindling with to transition to Data oriented Communication, stiff completion making saturation of usage and the compulsion to forge into more and more broadband products and services with no scope of commensurate returns for the business to survive but opens out great opportunities for Startups to become SMEs.
2. Personal Services Outsourcing (PSO) Systems, Networks and business plans. http://wp.me/p1ZsI2-3u
Personal Services Outsourcing opens out tremendous opportunities in various fields for the SMEs and for the Startups to begin small and grow big in short span. Please details in the paper in the link above. Closely looking in it, one can find ideas of Amazon, Alibaba, JustDial, Uber etc., etc. in it.
3. Business opportunity in making it many partner systems required for Internet of Things IOT & IOE.
Mobile Phones as ‘Life Science Device’. (Internet of things) http://wp.me/p1ZsI2-zM
INTERNET is the best thing happened in technology in past two decades so much so that it has become a life science in humanity across the world. Opportunities opened out so far has become the catch words ‘Internet of Things’ (IOT) that is expanding day by day.
Nevertheless, IOT/IOE cannot happen by itself. The ‘things’ in IOT and ‘everything’ in IOE need huge variety of the partner systems comprising Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic and Digital components and wide variety of applications are involved in IOT implementation. This is one area having lot of opportunities for the start up companies can concentrate on. Please a paper in the link above.
4. Revival of Telecom Manufacturing Sector in India. http://wp.me/p1ZsI2-3o
This will open out opportunities for start ups in form of setting up ancillary units to make and supply components and support major Telecom manufacturing Companies in India and Abroad.
5. Make Telecom Systems, network, Phones, product and services for the common man. http://wp.me/p1ZsI2-9i
There is huge marketing hypes going for selling high end Phones, products and services. As in any other Industry, in TELECOM business also the volume of Business come from the majority users in the middle class. So the cost of Phones and usage cost shall be affordable to them. There is opportunity for SMEs and Startups in making these locally.
6. Technology based Universal Emergency support Systems, Solutions and Services. http://wp.me/p1ZsI2-lZ
7. Exclusively banked Universal Money management using phones. http://wp.me/p1ZsI2-4g
Above article I wrote 20 years back is the ‘power mill’ to move forward in realising Inclusive Growth, Micro Finance support and moving towards #Digital India. Visualising it’s disruptive potential on Banking Industry unless regulated and kept within Banks, I did not Venture it myself. Since then I was after Government & RBI to do the needful. Seems that Government is yet toiHowever jumping into it prematurely before its prerequisites taken up and completed in war footing basis will be disastrous, reason I did not venture in it myself.
Nonetheless, it opens out great opportunities for SMEs and Startups to participate in the process in providing and serving of millions of POS machines (the man machine interface apparatus at every Point of Sale and Point of Service) everywhere in the world, also Employment potential for millions as Franchisees as middle men to handle it as explained in my paper in the link above. It can also absorb the surplus staff in BSNL, Post offices, Banks etc.
Also Please see my ideas, first of its kind, how to convert its disruptive potential as advantage Government and advantage people in my papers in the links wp.me/p1ZsI2-Ku wp.me/p1ZsI2-XG wp.me/p1ZsI2-Yn many of it Government and the Media yet to grasp. After all Governments are Governments. What is surprising is hundreds of seminars and Media happen everyday on Mobilepayment but none them bothered to look at hundreds of mails and thousands of Tweets sent not one response from any Media guys yet.
Other ideas for start ups. in above System.
1. Micro finance. Short term money lending using Mobiles from home.
2. Money changers, Physical Money to Virtual and vise versa.
And many more as can be seen in my papers mentioned above.
8. WiFI and INTERNET lCentres.
9. Coaching classes for house wives in Computer and Internet handling and about and Digital India, Direct Benefit Transfer.
10. Low cost ERP service foolr small firms and start ups.
11. Innovative system for Road toll & Parking space usage charging. http://wp.me/p1ZsI2-xb and http://wp.me/s1ZsI2-506 A way to reduce Road usage, Automated Parking lots over Roads by private participation, Less pollution. More revenue for Governments / Municipality.
12. How to reduce Drunk & Drive accidents. http://wp.me/p1ZsI2-It
Other Suggestions for SMEs and Startups to look at.
1. Alternate energy. Captive hydro electric and Solar systems.
2. Internet connectivity everywhere along with Electric supply.
3. Cheap LED lamps. Make and market cheaper LED lamps, Big market there. Distributed lighting using few LED lamps. Light carried to distributed points using Optical pipes to light emitting end pieces from a single LED light source.
4.Horticulture with drip irrigation and other technology ideas in draught prone areas.
5. Automatic brick making systems in rural areas.
For paving in the water ponds, rain water Tanks, Fields etc.
6. Usage of idle railway land by local co-operatives.
7. Auto diagnosing and reporting biological condition to physicians.
8. MArtificial Intelligence of sorts. Bio science is the way to make positive change in human behavior. http://wp.me/p1Zs Home delivery of Milk and fresh vegetable kits on daily basis.
IOT ideas for future buildings, structural and operational and maintenance.
P. Abraham Paul. FIE, FIETE.